3 Day Auction-June 2nd, June 3rd and June 4th @ 9am
Celebration City & Silver Dollar City Warehouse Liquidation Public Auction
Large 3 Day Business Liquidation Auction
Thursday, June 2nd; Friday, June 3rd; Saturday, June 4th
9am each day (CST)
Auction Location: 1383 MO-376 Branson, MO 65616
Directions: From West Hwy 76 Country Blvd. in Branson turn west on MO – 376 and follow .1 miles to auction on left. Parking will be on west side of park across from Steak & Shake!
$10 Gate Admission-CASH ONLY
(Admission good for all 3 days)
(17 and under FREE)
Arrive Early to get your bidder cards! Two rings running each day, bring a friend! Live & Online Bidding available at essickauction.hibid.com. See essickauction.com or threecreeksauction.com for listing of lots to sell each day!
Auctioneer’s Notes: Essick Auction & Three Creeks Auction are teaming up to provide this must-see huge business liquidation auction! Located at the old Celebration City Theme Park in Branson, MO this auction combines many collectibles & memorabilia from Branson & Route 66 history as well as like new items from Silver Dollar City’s warehouse, attractions & storage! You won’t want to miss any of the 3 auction days, each day will include a unique part of Ozark Mountain history and like new seasonal décor, antiques, furniture, floral, vehicles, large prop & set pieces, theme park costumes, signage, neon signs, & much more! There will be way too much to list & picture! This is a must-see auction! Most items won’t be pulled from warehouses until auction week! No preview available!
Concession trucks & restrooms onsite!
Thursday, June 2
Passenger vans, fork lift, parade floats & carnival games, Audio/visual equipment, Large Lots of scrap & metal
• 1993 Ford F-350, 4wd, flat bed truck, doesn’t run, no title
• 2 – Chevy Odyssey Turtle Top passenger vans, no title
• Gillog passenger bus, no title
• 2 – 500 gal. fuel tanks on stands
• Large industrial steel dumpsters
• Cadet diamond plate flatbed
• Large lot of scrap – diner equipment, metal tables, attraction pieces, HVAC units, commercial ovens/stoves, commercial kitchen items, mainly stainless steel, motors, etc.
• Cub Cadet 2166 riding mower, doesn’t run, 209 hrs.
• Large metal frame – 3 goal basketball carnival game
• Carnival weight guessing games
• Large carnival strip colored lighting units
• Cyber lights & outdoor light units
• Toy train & track unit, 3 cars, 1 engine
• Several large parade float bases on wheels - Hippo, Tiger, Monkey & Dumbo, Fireman & Water Supply Truck
• Several Crest sound boards
• 48/96 Express Mixer board • Large JBL speakers
• Large lot of theatre/show costumes, boots, shoes & accessories
• Several display cabinets
• Large lot of fabric chairs
• Several wire microwave stands
Friday, June 3rd – Online/Webcast Bidding begins at 12 PM (CST)
Large Neons/Building & Road Signage:
• “Route 66 The Mother Road Meramec Cavern”, neon sign, 26’x10’
• 2 – “Kicks BBQ 66” neon signs
• “Last Chance Diner” neon sign, 10’x6’
• “Enter” large neon sign
• Large “Celebration City” neon sign, some broken
• “Sparkys Appliance Store”, neon sign, 11’x6’
• Large Baldwin Theatre exterior building sign
• Several large “Route 66” Styrofoam prop pieces – Big Boy, Cadillac Ranch, Wigwam motel, Meramec Caverns, Totem Pole Park, Arcadia Round Barn, etc. (See pics)
• Several large wooden & metal signs, building & road signs
Prop Vehicles/Vehicles/Theme Park Rides/Displays & Equipment:
• 1953 GMC 450 Fire engine, 9,488 miles, prop vehicle, no title
• Antique Coca Cola food vendor truck, no engine, no title
• Antique Dodge Brothers 4 door roadster prop car, all metal body, no motor, on caster frame, no title • 1953? Chevy 6400 wrecker truck, “Speedys Garage” prop vehicle, no title
• Theme Park Carousel, 28’ diameter, 30 riders, 1 horse missing, mechanical cond. Unknown
• Clark Forklift C 001, needs mechanical work
• 8’x20’ wooden train, SDC show prop, not located on site
• Vendor cart 9.5’ x 3.5’x7.3’
Furniture/Display Pieces/Seasonal Décor/Antiques/Floral:
• Several large antique general store style cabinetry pieces
• 2 – large saloon bars
• Several large wood display & merchandise cabinets, various sizes, way too many to list!
• Several antique display cabinets w/glass
• 1950’s diner bar stools & booths, red & black
• Several misc. tables, various shapes, sizes, painted & stained
• Coke diner truck table, lighted
• Globe Stove & Range pot belly stove, no. 118 (complete)
• Beckwith Round Oak no. 16, cast iron, wood stove (complete)
• Antique “A Kalamzoo Direct to you” wood cook stove
• Vinnings Rapid Babbitting outfit wood stove
• Elmira Stove Works stove, missing door
• Rose Brothers Taffy pulling machine, mod. 500, restored
• Rose taffy wrapping machine •
Create a critter express stuffing machine
• Pottery wheel
• Several carts
• Antique goat cart • 6’x4’ old window panes
• Several wooden chairs • 24” wreaths – 80 +
• Plastic Christmas Bells – Red & Gold – 200 +
• Metal nesting baskets – 50 +
• Woven nesting baskets – 30 +
• Wooden checker boards – 50 +
• Christmas ornament balls (large pallets) 12”, 10”, 8”, 4”
• Large lot of antique décor pieces, too many to list! See photos!
• Large lots/boxes of seasonal floral items
• Large lot of ribbon, see photos
• Large lot of signs, décor pieces, fall, Christmas, Americana, etc. Too much to list! See photos
• Kids painted chairs – 40 +
• Multiple lengths Christmas garland
Saturday, June 4th
Metal & Seasonal Décor All décor has several large pallets full, like new!
• Large pallets of primitive décor – wall hangings, tins, sleds, trucks, wire baskets, glass jars, pop crates, etc.
• Large lots of metal décor, sunflowers, windmills, weathervanes, stars, etc. Various sizes, see pics • Several Metal Rooster statues, 31”, 24”, 18”
• Large pumpkins & gourds, 40 +
• ½ bolts fabric – 50 +
• Large lot of Christmas décor, holly berry, Evergreen garland, trees, carousel horses, Christmas tree bases, etc.
• 2 large Santa characters • Decorative & nautical wheels
• Lighted Sp0oky Halloween Trees
• Large lot of quilts, new, all sizes
• Husqvarna Viking sewing machine
Way too much to list & picture in this auction! Must see! Don’t miss it!
Auction Terms: Cash, check, & CC (3.5% fee) accepted for purchases. $10 cash admission to park! Announcements made on sale day will take precedence over any other printed materials. Essick Auction, Three Creeks Auction, Silver Dollar City & Celebration City not responsible for accidents, lost or stolen articles on or near sale site. Large ticket items may be held until checks clear. 10% buyer’s premium for online (Hibid) bidders only! Bank letter of credit/funds required for online bidders bidding over $10,000.00. All items to be removed by Friday June, 10th. All neon sign removal by appt. only. NO SUNDAY PICKUP!! - NO PREVIEW AVAILABLE!! Lots cannot be guaranteed to sell on days indicated. We will do our best, but please plan to attend all 3 days so you don’t miss anything!
Auction Photo Gallery
See Auction Photos Below: